My name is Nicole Gent and I am a freelance writer for hire.
Do you need:
- Great content for your business website?
- Regular blog posts that attract attention on social media?
- Ghostwriting – content under your name?
But you find yourself with little to no time to spare as you prioritize the running of your business?
I can help!
I’ll take your ideas (or come up with some for you!) and turn them into words so you don’t have to!
I specialize in creating lifestyle content that is
- Relevant (well-researched)
- Conversational (easy to read and comfortable)
Having ghostwritten numerous parenting and lifestyle articles and been featured on The Huffington Post, this is what current clients are saying about me:
“Nicole creates engaging content that is infused with personality and well-researched. She is organized and delivers work of a high standard in a timely manner.”
Are you ready to grow your business with great content?
- draws prospects in with a great story
- empathizes with their conflict
- provides a solution (your product or service)
- inspires them to take action (YES!)
- and spread the news?
One of the keys to growing a successful online business that draws potential clients in and converts them is content that is engaging, real, helpful and interesting!
The right words can bring your online presence to life.
- One-off pieces @ $0.08/word including relevant research and sourced images (bylined).
- One-off pieces @ $0.10/word including relevant research and sourced images (ghostwritten).
- 4 x Blog Posts per month (700-1200 words) @ $300 per month including relevant research and sourced images (bylined).
- 4 x Ghostwritten Blog Posts per month (700-1200 words) @ $350 per month including relevant research and sourced images.
Feel free to contact me for information regarding any additional content needs you may have.
When I’m not writing, I am running around after my three young kids, going to ballroom dance classes with my husband, singing hymns in the shower and munching on as much chocolate as I can lay my hands on (when my kids aren’t looking).
I’d love to hear from you!